From coastline to countryside, Blackpool has much to offer with its famous golden mile, tower and circus, the Pleasure Beach and Sea Life Centre, and between September and October the illuminations!
Just 3 miles from the centre of Blackpool, Marton Mere leisure park offers:
- Indoor pool and sports facilities.
- Outdoor SplashZone with a Lazy River and Space Bowl Flume.
- Adventure golf course.
- Buses to Blackpool from the park at selected times of the year.
- Tranquil nature reserve next to the park.
- The Boathouse bar and restaurant.
- Entertainment complex with family shows and live music.
- On-site shop and laundrette.
Note: Funworks Passes may be required for entrance to the Haven Complex. These are NOT included but are available if required.
Choose from Budget, De-Luxe, Prestige and Platinum Grade. Most are with decking including some with ramp decking for the less able.
We have a great selection of Privately Owned 2, 3 and 4 bedroom Holiday Homes which include:
- A welcome pack of refreshments.
- All mattresses and pillows have protective covers.
- Themed bedding for the kids.
- We also offer Pet Friendly holiday homes, subject to availability.
- Check-in is from 3pm.
Our standard booking patterns are:OFF PEAK
Minimum any 2 nights.
Arrive on a Monday for 4, 7 and 14 night breaks.
Arrive on a Friday for 3, 7 and 14 night breaks.
During Peak School Holidays
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday are non-arrival days (may be last minute bookings available.)