Please accept the following terms and conditions when submitting your booking request.
NOTE: The use of Haven Holiday facilities will by covered by their own terms and conditions.
- The person named on the booking form is responsible for all the members of his/her party. Any willful damage, theft or misconduct will be charged at a minimum of £100.
- By making the booking you agree to the terms and conditions of this contract, once issued.
- When booking your holiday you must pay a minimum of £50 deposit within 48 hours to secure the booking.
- The balance MUST be paid 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday, you may be required to pay £100 damages bond, which is refunded when checking out or within 14 days after completion of holiday.
- If the booking is made within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday, payment must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Failure to pay the full balance by the due date may result in your holiday being cancelled and the deposit being forfeited.
- The holiday home is for hire to families ONLY; we do not accept bookings from young people less than 25yrs or single sex groups of any age.
- Check-in is from 3pm on the first day of your holiday, please inform Kim or Terry on 01253 314688 with expected time of arrival. Check-out is 10am.
Cancellation Policy & Changes
- If you decide to cancel your holiday you MUST call 01253 314688 in the first instance.
- You MUST return all documents and give written notice to terminate the holiday contract.
- Cancellations made more than 60 days prior to holiday will result in the loss of initial deposit, cancellations made between 60 days and 14 days will result in loss of 50% of the cost of the holiday, less than 14 days will result in 100% of the cost of the holiday being forfeited.
- Please note the minimum charge for cancellation is £50, we recommend you take out holiday insurance to cover your holiday.
- If you wish to change your holiday arrangements once we have issued a confirmation letter, there will be an administration fee of £25.00.
Responsibilities of Hirer
- The holiday home is thoroughly cleaned between holidays; however we ask you leave the holiday home and its contents in a clean and tidy condition.
- The hirer is responsible for the holiday home and is responsible for ensuring all members of his/her family take reasonable care of all the fixtures and fittings and replace or have professionally repaired any damages.
- Strictly no pets allowed in the holiday home under any circumstances except for pet friendly homes.
- Clients are asked not to bring their own electrical appliances, as they may trip the holiday home fuse box, if clients do use their own equipment they do so at their own risk!
- SMOKING INSIDE THE HOLIDAY HOME IS PROHIBITED. If smoking outside the holiday home please dispose of cigarette ends properly. Thank you.
Responsibilities of Owner
- All gas and electrical appliances supplied in the holiday home are P.A.T tested yearly.
- The owner will not be liable for any injury or death, loss of property, damages suffered by the hirer or any member of their party, personal belongings are the responsibility of the owner at all times during your stay.
- The owners reserve the right to cancel your confirmed booking at anytime, due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control and refund all monies paid. Under no circumstances will refunded monies exceed the monies paid by the hirer for the holiday home.
- All guests’ names are registered at Marton Mere Reception and facility passes can be collected on arrival, if they have been paid for in advance.
- The owners will not be responsible for any changes of entertainment as these are the responsibility of Haven Holidays and subject to their terms and condition.
- The owner and/or our representatives retain the right to enter our holiday home at any reasonable time to carry out any repairs deemed necessary to the holiday home or any equipment with your consent.
- The cleaning of all the holiday homes is carried out by Blackpool Cleaners.
- All information is given in good faith and no warranties are made regarding information provided, either written or oral.